Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heltrand

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:22 am

Greetings L.T.R members. I hope you guys will enjoy this application. Very Happy

- Name. Heltrandom
- Lvl. Level 70
- Class. Hunter
- Race. Night Elf
- Gear profile.
- Any server tranfer or bought account. [if so we would like to know why or where from] I transferred to Darksorrow 3 weeks ago from Daggerspine because I want to play with 3 IRL friends and meet new peoples.
- Age. 16 soon 17
- Nationality. Sweden
- Previous raiding experince. Nothing in Kharazan because I got an pause when I dinged 70 to study a little bit harder but now I'm back.
- Playtimes and for how many hours ect.
- How many hours and days can you raid in a week : I dont know what days your raiding on and when the raid starts. But I can raid almost everyday from 15.00 gametime to 23.00 / 23.30
- Talent build. 5/11/45 I'm survival but I can change if you guys want.

- Past guilds. [names and server]
- Access to. [instances] Kharazan, Heroic instances = 400 rep from reverd with Sha'tar, Reverd with cenarion expedision, 5.5k rep from reverd with Lower City, 5.2k from reverd with Honor Hold, Reverd with Cavers of time aswell. So I'm soon done so I can do every instances in Heroic mod aswell.
- Professions. [requirement is 300 first aid] Skinning 342, Leatherworking 335, First aid 375 and skinning/cooking under 70
- Friends in Laid To Rest. Noone yet but I think they'll come in time.

- Reason you wanna join us. Try Kharazan and progress with the guild is the most important thing with a guild. I want to try every single instance in this game. And I think this guild will do it sooner or later ...
- Reason we should accept you. I can my class and I have very easy to learn new things and easy to communicate with.
- And a little info about the player behind the character. I'm an nice and calm person. Puts the guild futher all groups that I'm doing with randoms.

That's all from me people. Hope to get an answear soon. //Heltrandom
Back to top Go down
Heltrand

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:24 am

Forgot the Armory Link:
Back to top Go down
Heltrand

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:28 am

Wtf Dont seems to work...

Back to top Go down
Heltrand

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:28 am

Just search after my name on armory. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kizzen
Admin
Kizzen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 5:52 pm

Yea.

We do need active hunters. And your gear seems promissing for now. But better comes by the time.

Our problem aint the raiding or gearing up people.. Only member.

All i can say is. Welcome to the guild and hope you will have a great time with us.

- We might have problems with fixing 2x groups in kz atm..since we dont have enough members...so you might be outsitter or something for 1 week until we fix it. If that is okey. Then you are greatly welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://laidtorest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1