Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sidrex's Application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidrex

Sidrex

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Sidrex's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Sidrex's Application :)   Sidrex's Application :) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:12 pm

Hello Honored Officers and Members of Laid to Rest.

Name: --> SidreX the DivinE <-- Smile

Level: 70

Class: Rogue

Race: Night Elf

Gear profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=Sidrex

Any server tranfer or bought account: Traded my horde rogue and shaman from Ravencrest to this account (traded with an irl m8) but its 2-3 months ago Smile

Nationality: Danish

Previous raiding experince: 2 first bosses in Kara. and all bosses from non tbc (even Kel'Thuzard Smile)

Playtimes and for how many hours ect: all days @ week from i get home from school (tho i got exams now but it wont change my playing time Smile)

How many hours and days can you raid in a week: All days @ week to 12:00 @ night Smile

Talent build: Can be seen at my armory (gear link)

Past guilds: Blood Lords (Ravencrest) Dusk Ronin (Ravencrest) The Opposition (Ravencrest) Insomnia (Darksorrow)

Access to: Karazhan

Professions. 220 Mining, 300 Engineering 375 First Aid
Friends in Laid To Rest: None at the moment but that will come! Very Happy

Reason you wanna join us: Because you where searching 1 of each class so i saw my chance to join Smile and i like raiding and meet new people so it could be fun to join a raiding guild and make some new friends.

Reason we should accept you: Because all guilds need my imbaness Smile hehe. well im an active raider and i got loads of spare time that could be used in helping the guild.

And a little info about the player behind the character: My name is Daniel im 16 years old and mature of age, in my spare time i play computer drive on scooter and is together with my friends (tho the computer takes most of the time) I got a work at my parents camping place in the southern part of Denmark near the borders to germany.
If theres anything im missing then please tell me Smile

// SidreX the DivinE.
Back to top Go down
Kizzen
Admin
Kizzen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Sidrex's Application :)   Sidrex's Application :) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:33 pm

Your gear looks promissing and your skills.

But are you willing to join us even tho it will take you time to get a raid spot due not enough people for a second group in KZ atm.

Since we're searching for members just for that issue.

So the question is : Do you still wanna join even tho it will take some times to fix members and get a second group in KZ etc.

Reply here or /w me in game

//Kzn
Back to top Go down
http://laidtorest.forumotion.com
Sidrex

Sidrex

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Sidrex's Application :)   Sidrex's Application :) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Yes thats for sure! Wink as long as i will get my chance its good enough! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidrex's Application :)   Sidrex's Application :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidrex's Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: