Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Themessiah, 28/33 Priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dougal

Application: Themessiah, 28/33 Priest Empty
PostSubject: Application: Themessiah, 28/33 Priest   Application: Themessiah, 28/33 Priest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:49 pm

- Name: Themessiah (Dougal Alt)
- Lvl: Themessiah:70 Dougal:67
- Class: Themessiah:Priest Dogual:Hunter
- Race: Themessiah:Troll Dougal:Troll
- Gear profile: Themessiah:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Themessiah
Dougal:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Themessiah
- Any server tranfer or bought account. [if so we would like to know why or where from]: transfered from Daggerspine in third open migration with the guild Torment
- Nationality: British
- Previous raiding experince: cleared everything before naxx pre-TBC, completed Kara after TBC.
- Playtimes and for how many hours ect: Start:18:00-19:00. End:When the raid does?
- How many hours and days can you raid in a week: depends on the week however mostly, 4 days raiding a week for however long needed.
- Talent build: holy/disc 28/33, PVP build

- Past guilds. [names and server]: Morbus Instructus:Daggerspine. Warning:Daggerspine. Torment:Daggerspine/Kazzak. Sons of Temujin: Kazzak.
Fang:Kazzak. Addicted:Kazzak
- Access to: Kara, Onyxia, MC, BWL, Naxx
- Professions. [requirement is 300 first aid]: Themessiah:375 first aid. 375 mining. 375 herbalism. Dougal: 375 first aid, 375 skinning. ~320 LW.
- Friends in Laid To Rest: Thielzed

- Reason you wanna join us: Looking for an active guild with the ability to clear the lower instances withing TBC. Also looking for a friendly group who i can enjoy playing with again in order to get back into raiding in TBC.
- Reason we should accept you: Large amount of pre-TBC experience. Very experienced at playing both priest and hunter in both PVE and PVP. Friendly character who can accept critism and is always willing to learn to improve my game.
- And a little info about the player behind the character: I'm 20 and at university, i'm english, have both TS and VT, at the min i'm lacking amicrophone however. I ran the raids in Morbus instructus (only MC though). I was the hunter class leader in both Torment then Sons of Temujin. I'm friendly although i can get annoyed by idiotic mistakes that threaten to wipe raids. I dislike unorganised raids and people going "AFK" during raids. If you have any questions or would like to contact me please do not hesitate to whisper me on Dougal, or Themessiah. Thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down

Application: Themessiah, 28/33 Priest
Page 1 of 1