Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 warrior dps apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim

70 warrior dps apply Empty
PostSubject: 70 warrior dps apply   70 warrior dps apply Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:32 am

- Name. Rolocso
- Lvl. 70
- Class. Warrior
- Race. Human
- Gear profile
- Any server tranfer or bought account. I usually play Hunter/priest, on frostwhisper/kor'gall
- Age. 15
- Nationality. Sweden
- Previous raiding experince. Done Full kara,gruul,magtherion,and all 60 intances, naxx,aq40 etc.
- Playtimes and for how many hours ect. my played time is 100 days.
- How many hours and days can you raid in a week : from 17:00 - 24:00 and on weekands more..
- Talent build. 31/30/0

- Past guilds. Divine Embrace - Kor'gall
- Access to. Got all heroic keys + kara preq done,
- Professions. 375 first aid, 375 skinning, 150 mining
- Friends in Laid To Rest. None yet,

- Reason you wanna join us. Looking for a nice end game raiding guild, and thise guild seemse to have all im looking for.
- Reason we should accept you. i will bring dps, and some jokes..
- And a little info about the player behind the character. am i GEEK!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kizzen
Admin
Kizzen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-18

70 warrior dps apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 warrior dps apply   70 warrior dps apply Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Yea.

We do need active Warriors. And your gear seems promissing for now. But better comes by the time.

Our problem aint the raiding or gearing up people.. Only member.

1 issue tho. we dont want arms dps. so if u got fury dps..or anything. Then its cool. ( so if u wanna join LTR as arms...Then forget it.Razz )

All i can say is. Welcome to the guild and hope you will have a great time with us.

- We might have problems with fixing 2x groups in kz atm..since we dont have enough members...so you might be outsitter or something for 1 week until we fix it. If that is okey. Then you are greatly welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://laidtorest.forumotion.com

70 warrior dps apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: