Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining the guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Êomer

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Joining the guild   Joining the guild Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:49 am

- Name.
Êomer
- Lvl.
- Class.
Druid
- Race.
Night elf, Ofc ^^
- Gear profile.Feral gear is a few epics and the rest blue... healing gear is all blue with somthing around 800+ healing
- Any server tranfer or bought account. [if so we would like to know why or where from]
Nope, have never transferd this char. This all mine xD
- Age.
16 years old
- Nationality.
Sweden
- Previous raiding experince.
I have a little experince from ZG and AQ 20
- Playtimes and for how many hours ect.
Well i try to play every day...
- How many hours and days can you raid in a week :
It depends a little about what time etc but i think i can raid like 4-5 days a week Very Happy
- Talent build.
Atm i am resto specced... But i have both feral and healing gear and i prefer to be feral druid if there is a chanse i can be that Razz But i'll do fine as healer aswell ^^

- Past guilds. [names and server]
Let me kill, leaved it because so few had done kara pre q in soucha long time... :S
- Access to. [instances]
Ofc... have almost all keys and have done kara pre q.
- Professions. [requirement is 300 first aid]
First aid is full. I am enchanter but not so high ATM going to fix that Very Happy.
- Friends in Laid To Rest.
Don't have any frinds in the guild...

At my spare time i Playing football afro
Back to top Go down
Kizzen
Admin
Kizzen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Joining the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the guild   Joining the guild Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:01 am

Hello.

Noticed your app. Very nice app tbh.

Saw your gear on Armory. Was promissing, and atm we're looking for druid as u do know. feral/resto havnt we decided yet. But it will shows up what we need you to be :d.

And if you didnt knew, we got some few members in LTR...and we need to improve that by inviting as many as we can so we can start early with 2x groups in KZ and later on to gruuls.

So one question for you.
Are you willing to join LTR even tho you might be an outsitter for a whole week during our little "issue" about membership etc.

So atm we got 1 group in KZ progressing..its better then nothing, we're trying to make it fair enough for everyone.

So if you got the pations this wont be any problems later on Very Happy

For more information or anything recall to us in-game or here.

You can whisper me ( Kzn ) or any other officer ( Dreñon,Drañon ) for example.

//Kzn
Back to top Go down
http://laidtorest.forumotion.com

Joining the guild
Page 1 of 1