Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darksorrow Guild

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nècro 70 Rogue - App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nècro

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Nècro 70 Rogue - App Empty
PostSubject: Nècro 70 Rogue - App   Nècro 70 Rogue - App Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:50 pm

Hey Laid To ResT!

-Name. Nècro

- Lvl. 70

- Class. Rogue

- Race. NE

- Gear profile.http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=N%C3%A8cro

- Any server tranfer or bought account. Never Bought accounts or done any transfers

- Age. 15

- Nationality. Danish / Denmark

- Previous raiding experince. Full: ZG , Aq20 , MC , Bwl, Ony , Kara Attumen , Moroes , The Curator , Prince , Chest Event

- Playtimes and for how many hours ect.49 Days 21 Hours, At this level: 7 Days 20 Hours

- How many hours and days can you raid in a week : I am able to Raid from Monday-Sunday from about 16.30-23.00 , Sunday i can raid most of the day and the night

- Talent build. http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-talents.xml?r=Darksorrow&n=N%C3%A8cro

- Past guilds. All guilds on Darksorrow: WTF PWN , Damage Inc(Pvp)
- Access to. Mc , Ony , Bwl , Naxx , Kara ,
- Professions. 375 FA , 375 Alchemy , 156 Herb
- Friends in Laid To Rest. Insjah <3

- Reason you wanna join us. From what ive seen, u are a very well organized guild with a lot of nice players. so some very good & skilled players from Laid To Rest i think!.

- Reason we should accept you. Im a Great Good There like to Raid and having Fun With mate's, and i know how to play my Class And follow Leader Orders.

- And a little info about the player behind the character. My Name is Mathias also known as Nècro, im 15 years old. I love playing world of warcraft just as much as i love Rock & Metal, I'm soon done with 8. grade in school. Mostly im a very friendly player that loves playing, run and Jumping around looking like an idiot. When raiding Serious and concentrated

I Hope you like my application, Cya Later!
Back to top Go down
Insjah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Nècro 70 Rogue - App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nècro 70 Rogue - App   Nècro 70 Rogue - App Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 5:52 pm

if we need a rogue i should say, invite him.. for as far as ive seen he's a real active
Back to top Go down

Nècro 70 Rogue - App
Page 1 of 1